For sellers SHOPNET app places the shop online at the hands of your customers.
Shop or store owners can take advantage of both the conventional and e-commerce modes of selling.
SHOPNET app will increase the customer base from local community to entire city.
Once you complete your profile, you will start receiving requirements and direct orders.
* Create your shop profile in the app and add your products.
* You can also promote your sale and offers .
* Add posts to update and keep in touch with your customers.
1: Complete your profile
2: Select your products.
1: Press “my shop “ Button
2: See all your details.
3: Press “add post” Button.
4: Write the message you want to convey to your customers or upload image.
1: Click “ My products Button”
2: Then Click “ Add Products”
1: Click “ Sale / offers Button”
2: Then Click “ Add Offer”
This will list all the activities and messages you receive in app
1. You will start receiving the requirements from buyers. See the received requirements in "Requirements" button.
1. Tap on the requirement to see detailed requirement
2. Press the quote button to quote for the requirement.<
1. Quote your best offer for the requirements with price and description and if any free stuff with the purchase.
1. Check the status of all your quotes by pressing my quotes button
1. If your quote is accepted, you will receive notifications and you can find confirmed orders in order history button.
1: In quote detail page you can click Save Buyer button to save the customer. You can chat or talk with the buyer by going to saved customer button.
1. Deliver the product and receive your payment directly from buyer.
1. You will receive the direct order on shopnet app from the buyers nearby.
2. Go to My direct orders button and select the direct order to view its details.
Save the customer to chat or talk later. Accept the direct order for delivery
1. On the settings page you can change the:
-validity of quote
1. On the profile page you can:
-change personal details like country, city and address.
1. Just deliver the product to buyer.
2. Receive payment directly from buyer.